After suffering an injury in the workplace one of the first questions you may have is, “When should I hire a workers comp lawyer?” You may also wonder if an attorney is necessary, what assistance they can provide and how much it will all cost. With so much uncertainty on top of an injury, filing a workers’ compensation claim may feel overwhelming.
During your free consultation, we will discuss some of the questions and uncertainties you may feel when considering hiring a workers’ compensation attorney.
During our meeting we will discuss:
- When and why you should get a workers’ comp attorney.
- Specific situations in which a workers’ compensation attorney may be especially useful.
- What a workers’ compensation attorney can do for you.
- What a worker’s compensation attorney may charge.
- How much you may have to pay a workers’ compensation attorney.